Character builder relaunch

General discussion with other Mordheim: City of the Damned players.
MrPyro

Character builder relaunch

Postby MrPyro » 04 June 2016, 08:33

This will be slightly old news to people reading the Steam forums, but I've received Nithon's permission to take over the running of his character builder and do some updates to it for the new DLC and patches that have come out since he stopped working on it.

The new version can be found here: http://www.pyrospace.co.uk/mordheim/

At the moment the new Heroes and skills/spells don't have any icons attached to them; I'm hoping that maybe RF will have some copies of the images they can send me (Drildgen: hint hint :) )

If you spot any bugs or issues, please put them in the comments below, or post them to the Steam thread (http://steamcommunity.com/app/276810/di ... 690341533/) and I'll see if I can get them fixed.

Morjax

Re: Character builder relaunch

Postby Morjax » 06 June 2016, 16:23

Thank you! Looking forward to playing around with this! As for the images, it will take some elbow grease, but they're all available at http://mordheimcotd.gamepedia.com/Mordh ... amned_Wiki

Cheers!

Drildgen

Postby Drildgen » 06 June 2016, 17:20

Hi there MrPyro & Morjax

Thanks for bringing this up, I will try to snag as much icons possible and send them to you! There will also be the witch Hunters to add to your marvelous character builder tool, so I will send those later as we have revealed all the units :)

is your e-mail still the same?
Good hunting in the streets of Mordheim!

-Drildgen

MrPyro

Postby MrPyro » 06 June 2016, 20:42

Morjax: most of the stuff that's on the wiki Nithon already put the icons in for; it's the new DLC units and their skills/spells that aren't on the Wiki that I could use icons for.

Drildgen: the email I sent you in that PM is correct for me, so if you want to pop something over that would be great.

Mikkel

Postby Mikkel » 07 June 2016, 04:11

Good work MrPyro, the original tool was a great resource (thanks Nithon!), but it was of course getting slightly out of date as far as fixes and - naturally - DLC expansions were concerned, so great news that it's being resurrected!

MrPyro

Postby MrPyro » 28 June 2016, 17:12

Just as a heads up - the character builder has now been updated to include Witch Hunters and all changes from Patch 7.

Also, Drildgen was kind enough to send me a big stack of icons which have now been dropped into place, making it all look much prettier.

Return to “General Discussion”