Missions in solo game

General discussion with other Mordheim: City of the Damned players.
Nightwalker

Missions in solo game

Postby Nightwalker » 29 January 2016, 05:56

Hi
I m new to this game

Can someone please explain the mission's positioning? At first I thought the guy in the briefing is just trolling but then I run into an ambush.
And does the explorer veteran skill affect the randomly generated missions or just those that I am paying for? (the "higher quality part")

Bunnies5

Re: Missions in solo game

Postby Bunnies5 » 01 February 2016, 10:04

Hello I too am new to this game and also find it quite overwhelming when I am looking for missions as they seem to be positioned everywhere and anywhere, It may sound silly for somebody who has been playing a long time but for new players like me it is difficult. If somebody could perhaps explain this to me it would be greatly appreciated.

PennaDSGN

Re: Missions in solo game

Postby PennaDSGN » 01 February 2016, 12:31

Hello I too am new to this game and also find it quite overwhelming when I am looking for missions as they seem to be positioned everywhere and anywhere, It may sound silly for somebody who has been playing a long time but for new players like me it is difficult. If somebody could perhaps explain this to me it would be greatly appreciated.
When looking at your missions you'll find that they're scattered on a map, by clicking on each individual mission it'll allow you to see the difficulty and also a brief of what to expect from that mission too. For example one might say that your war band is about to encounter an ambush and so on. You also have missions which are specific to the main story line of the game, they're split into different acts in which your veteran will accompany you on. Lastly when clicking on a mission it should also tell you how much it'll reward you for completing it.

Sorry if this has confused you! I'm a sort of new player like yourself but I've tried to explain this as best as I can really. If you'd like to know anything else by all means just let me know and I'l try to reply ASAP :P

Return to “General Discussion”