I think there is things to change in the interface, which is often a bit tiresome.
- To see the Buffs, you have to press B, to see the Debuffs, you have to press N.
Why the hell those two commands should not be merged ?
It is difficult to easily have full informations about your warriors, that often let you taking bad decisions.
I suggest to merge all the buttons about warriors infos, in order to have all of it in a single view (stats, buffs, debuffs, resistances...)
It is not hard to implement in my opinion.
- The "strategic view" should be more clear. I think there already has many debates about it, but in the current version, it is impossible to understand the relief of the map. Why don't implement a part of 3D ? It's maybe difficult, but i think it could be very very useful for the gameplay.
For the campaign :
Just an idea.
Now, enemy warbands seems to be generated in the begenning of each game, just like the procedurals maps.
Maybe it's a hard work to do, but it could be cool to meet many times the same enemy warband.
- Enemy warbands could be generated at the beginning of the campaign (at different levels) have their own progression, evolving each day and growing at the same time as the players warband.
- In that way, the player could recognise some enemy warbands, fear them (or not), and remember that enemy hero taken out of action in a last game, taking his revenge despite his missing leg...
- So it would be possible to add (in the campaign view) a list of the enemy warbands, with informations like names, stats, ranks, values, levels, numbers of warriors...
- Most of those informations should be unknown at the beginning, and be updated each time the players warband meet an enemy warband.
- Maybe it would be possible to send scouts/spies to earn informations about enemy warbands
- The enemy warband info could be added (if the player have it) in the game description before launching the game.
Thus the player could know more about what it will face, and act in consequences.
I think it could be a great new gameplay implement, for roleplaying vendettas and competition.
Thanks for reading, and sorry for my rough english, it is not my native language