Maximum Active Skills

General discussion with other Mordheim: City of the Damned players.
Jadman

Maximum Active Skills

Postby Jadman » 24 November 2015, 18:19

Hello all. I have a question about the game. Under the description of the individual members of your warband, it states a number of maximum active at once. Is that the number of active skills this player can have and train? For example. I now have a lvl 5 skaven leader and have 3 passive skills, defensive breach, weak spot, and athletic expert. I have one active skill which is jaw strike. I have 4 unpsent skill points and wish to train 2 of these in an active skill of precise strike. Under his description it has maximum one active at once. So would this be a waste of gold to get a 2nd active type of skill or would he be able to use both skills in an encounter? And if this number doesn't pertain to the amount of active skills at once he can use, then what does the phrase "maximum active at once" mean?

prag

Re: Maximum Active Skills

Postby prag » 24 November 2015, 18:29

The "maximum active" is the number of characters of that class you can have active at one time. Has nothing to do with how many skills that character has.

Jadman

Re: Maximum Active Skills

Postby Jadman » 24 November 2015, 18:34

Ah ok. Thank you very much. That makes much more sense now. For some reason I was associating maximum active at once with active skills.

Return to “General Discussion”