Gentlemen?

General discussion with other Mordheim: City of the Damned players.
Twahn

Gentlemen?

Postby Twahn » 01 December 2015, 05:28

Come on gents! Surely you can manage one thread in this forum at least? ;)

Evan_

Re: Gentlemen?

Postby Evan_ » 01 December 2015, 09:40

And we did it! It's here!

*pops a Bugman's Champagne*

Twahn

Postby Twahn » 02 December 2015, 04:31

Lol. I think you can expect your name in a few books of grudges for suggesting that Bugmans make champagne. ;)

Evan_

Postby Evan_ » 02 December 2015, 06:39

Dang, I gave myself away as a Warhammer illiterate too soon. I'm more knowledgable in 40K. When I got to play in the classic setting, I always just thought of it as a backwater planet where intersolar stuff was forgotten generations ago.

Even had a few TT Mordheim-leagues... mostly spent my time sending goblin trader envoys to other warbands, trying to sell useless junk as sacred undead-turning relics. They always pulled off the funniest stunts while trying to avoid getting slaughtered afterwards.

GoodFelix

Postby GoodFelix » 02 December 2015, 07:01

New recruit here. Fresh from the horrors of In the Mouth of Madness.

Mikkel

Postby Mikkel » 21 April 2016, 03:16

Dang, I gave myself away as a Warhammer illiterate too soon. I'm more knowledgable in 40K. When I got to play in the classic setting, I always just thought of it as a backwater planet where intersolar stuff was forgotten generations ago.
For a long time that was semi-official canon IIRC. At least the bit about "the Warhammer world" being a planet in the 40K universe.

It was even suggested that Sigmar (the mortal-founder-turned-patron-god of the Empire) was one of the Primarchs of 40K fame, and that his "ascension to godhood" was in fact The Emperor coming around on his Grand Crusade. Naturally this is no longer even remotely official, if it ever was, but then I stay far, far away from what GW is trying to do with their IPs these days. Nothing published since 2000 counts in my book ;)

Return to “General Discussion”