Let's Meet the Cult of the Possessed - [Story - Builds]

Discuss about the Cult of the Possessed warriors, builds, skills, equipment, strategy and more!
Shadewarp

Let's Meet the Cult of the Possessed - [Story - Builds]

Postby Shadewarp » 04 October 2016, 09:44

Hello buddies,

I've been working hard to get my next Let's Meet the Warband video up - and now it is here!

In this video I will share with you the story of the Cult of the Possessed along with giving you insight into each warrior, build/role suggestions and the mutations of the warband. At the end I give my thoughts on the warbands pros and cons.

Let's Meet the Cult of the Possessed video

Enjoy! If you have any feedback leave it here or on the video itself - I'd love to hear from you!

Prince Tiamath

Re: Let's Meet the Cult of the Possessed - [Story - Builds]

Postby Prince Tiamath » 06 October 2016, 18:47

Im forcing through the Cult now with my own hybrid builds playstyle. Stuck ofc at Slave of the Shadow 2.1. And Breathen archers with high weapon skill works despite all opinions :D

Shadewarp

Re: Let's Meet the Cult of the Possessed - [Story - Builds]

Postby Shadewarp » 07 October 2016, 21:27

Im forcing through the Cult now with my own hybrid builds playstyle. Stuck ofc at Slave of the Shadow 2.1. And Breathen archers with high weapon skill works despite all opinions :D
They really do :D What is really good about Mordheim, I think, is that builds are really optional - you can do whatever fits YOUR playstyle! People do like to have something to work out from, but in these games there are no 'perfect' or 'best' builds :)

Why are you stuck on 2.1 if I may ask?

Return to “Cult of the Possessed”