Archer debuff hero.

Discuss about the Cult of the Possessed warriors, builds, skills, equipment, strategy and more!
Aksel1987

Archer debuff hero.

Postby Aksel1987 » 09 February 2016, 13:38

Is it worth it to have a single Lad's got talent archer foccused on using debuff archer skills?

Im thinking that mastered: hand shoot(-20% mellee hit). Cripling shoot(-2 offense points), and that thing with break stances, seems really nifty if you go all out on +hit with enchants and so on?

Especially a mastered chain + cripling on a unit should pretty much nulify any damage it can give even a hero.

hamstersandwich

Re: Archer debuff hero.

Postby hamstersandwich » 09 February 2016, 18:18

I have one, and he can be very useful. It really depends on the make up of the rest of your warband - I have a ridiculously powerful Chaos Spawn, so my hero archer stays at home a lot because he is far behind in value when compared directly with my mutant and marauder heroes.

I have found it best to run 2 ranged units for a decent amount of back line damage and debuffing- ( henchman archer with hero )

They have finished off many in combat, and outright killed many more, I say go for it and build one :)

askanbr

Re: Archer debuff hero.

Postby askanbr » 17 February 2016, 22:39

With the changes made in mutation to lvl 1/4/7 , you can make a mutant archer very easily (keep looking for hired swords since mostly are lvl 7). And with the new skaven dlc dude Cult is getting some good ranged options

Return to “Cult of the Possessed”