Cult weaponry and some ideas

Discuss about the Cult of the Possessed warriors, builds, skills, equipment, strategy and more!
Arthanell

Cult weaponry and some ideas

Postby Arthanell » 09 July 2016, 08:43

Hello, I am big fan of chaos and play it most of the time. One of the best strategies working for me are henchmen with great weapons with concentration on strength and accuracy to get maximum damage and critical and it works pretty good so far, but I would like to point out, that cult is missing some special warband weapon, because other warbands have flails or halberds, wich both lack slow (Slow: Attacks have a +10% chance to be Dodged.) and halberds can even be used for parry. Another topic, mention here many times, are possessed. Theirs best martial skill is weapon skill, but because of random mutations, it would be nice if their bracers have parry ability.

When witch-hunters were released, I wonder myself, we got doomweavers, but where are the witches. :D Last thing I want to mention is, it would be nice to see new henchmen in the future. ;)

In the end I would like to thank all team for making such a great game and keep doing good work. ;)

Karond

Re: Cult weaponry and some ideas

Postby Karond » 13 July 2016, 07:11

The cult had a unique weapon before the witch hunters came around; The shortbow.

Maybe, but would parry be useful? You already start off with +20 dodge from the cloth that you have to wear, and you can get dodge up pretty high as opposed to parry (since you can't use a shield, parry can only go so far).

Random Cultist

Postby Random Cultist » 13 July 2016, 12:07

In the tabletop Darksouls can also use flails, which is probably the best one handed weapon in the videogame.
It also feels thematically appropriate to have crazed chaos cultists thrash around with flails and greatflails.

Mikkel

Postby Mikkel » 14 July 2016, 09:12

It also feels thematically appropriate to have crazed chaos cultists thrash around with flails and greatflails.
Barring the "chaos" part isn't that the Sisters? ;)

davinewrath

Postby davinewrath » 18 July 2016, 14:51

When witch-hunters were released, I wonder myself, we got doomweavers, but where are the witches. :D
Every warband that isn't the Witch Hunters is full of witches and worse (especially the heretic Sisters!).

Morjax

Postby Morjax » 02 December 2016, 14:38

Missed opportunity to title this thread "Cult Cutlery and Some Ideas" :P

Return to “Cult of the Possessed”