my old mordheim table

Whatever you want to talk about, do it right here!
lovebunyip

my old mordheim table

Postby lovebunyip » 06 September 2014, 00:38

this was my mordheim table from about 5 years ago we had a dozen players most sunday nights we would do some large games and a lot of one on one games. we could usually get a game 1 on 1 done in 30-40 min every one was soo fluent with the rules.

we used different sizes pieces of polystyrene on a watery laquered board to make hills and canals

Jonkenden

Re: my old mordheim table

Postby Jonkenden » 06 September 2014, 06:05

Very nice, offical building pieces is it? Good assortment, bet plenty of units fell from buildings :D
You can send your logs and crash folders to these two addresses :
- supportmordheim@focus-home.com
- logs@rogue-factor.com

Skink

Postby Skink » 06 September 2014, 09:17

We only ever played with the boxed buildings. Had about 3-4 sets worth so well enough to populate a table. Had some other odd constructions thrown in.

Ildemone

Postby Ildemone » 06 September 2014, 13:11

very nice!

Azmodan

Postby Azmodan » 20 October 2014, 08:46

A very nice table. Did the game give you a motivation boost to dig out your mordheim stuff?

That was how it affected me, I started to build and paint some scenery. Slow but steadyly my graveyard is growing =)
Too bad I moved away from my old mordheim opponents, so atm it is just for display purposes.. :(
visit my
not so glorious mordheim painting blog
(german blabla, but it is about the pictures anyway)

lovebunyip

Postby lovebunyip » 20 October 2014, 10:06

haha i know what you mean azmodan. yeah i started a campain with some mates once a fortnight we play a cpouple of games. i'm playing reikland and hurting already. we are playing multiplater scenarios that are just brutal and punishing, along with a house rule no voluntary routs! you just take routs once you get over 25% out of action , then add 1 to your roll for each casualty over that so you are more inclined to bail if really depleting models.

Powerposey

Postby Powerposey » 22 October 2014, 19:31

That's a nice table. I am currently working on a modular table using 9 16"x16" tiles with 3 or 4 ruined houses on each leaving a 2" space around the edges to create "city blocks". At least 2 buildings per tile are multi-floored with the tallest ruins about 4 stories tall.

alltaken

Postby alltaken » 10 December 2014, 23:35

Beatifull man! Better still that it looks quite simple to do :D

Art-0

Postby Art-0 » 10 December 2014, 23:59

Nice table - I wish we had had more levels on our tables as well (Haven't played for a while - friends that played have scattered and we have kids, etc.). We usually played on a flat table and the last table (final fight in the Pit!) of the last 12-people-over-a-year-campain looked like this (sorry, I had a crappy camera back then...) - the cathedral in the first picture represents a chaos cathedral we put in the middle of our pit and there was giant warpstone on the altar that gave its bearer some bonuses. To keep this stone was the goal - last man standing...)

Ludi

Postby Ludi » 24 December 2014, 20:00

really awsome tables you guys have there ^^

Return to “Off-topic”