Recolour the forum

Whatever you want to talk about, do it right here!
Sputnik

Recolour the forum

Postby Sputnik » 19 November 2014, 08:08

Hi Focus,
this is something I want to share that really bothers me since the very first moments I meet this forum...

The colour-scheme is really suboptimal, not to shout it out to be awful. The different degrees of gray & white with its low-contrast shades makes a lot of forum-features literal unreadable (usernames, caption while open up new topics, icons for unread posts ect ect ).

I wonder nobody else did critizise this yet or is it just me? I am using GoogleChrome and never had encountered any similar issues with it so far.

Jonkenden

Re: Recolour the forum

Postby Jonkenden » 19 November 2014, 08:22

Ye i agree, need different colors. Like maybe black backgrounds and lighter text, currently i have to mark usernames to even read them
You can send your logs and crash folders to these two addresses :
- supportmordheim@focus-home.com
- logs@rogue-factor.com

Rhodryn

Postby Rhodryn » 19 November 2014, 11:32

Really?

The background of all the places where you can see a persons username, on my end, is white (basicly each rectangle containing a persons replys), or possibly really really really light grey... where as the text of the usernames are black or really dark gray.

Sputnik

Postby Sputnik » 19 November 2014, 11:33

Now thats what I call a quick change to given feedback, the color of usernames now in a perfect readable dark grey. Thank you!
Maybe you will find time to change the other subjects as well... if you have trouble finding out I can help you out.

Return to “Off-topic”