Human mercenaries - Act 2-1 : the last house...

Discuss about the Reikland Mercenaries warriors, builds, skills, equipment, strategy and more!

Human mercenaries - Act 2-1 : the last house...

Postby Waterf4ll » 20 March 2016, 20:25

Hello everyone,

I have a problem with the mission of the Reiker crazy ; it's Act 2-1 Campaign for Human Mercenaries.
But it's I who am mad because I 'm stuck at this point : how to enter the last house (the barracks of the crow) where the ogre and others enemies ???

I searched the entire map , I looked at all the exits of the barracks ; impossible to get all the harrows are locked !

I see that nobody talks about it on the forums, so I guess there's something obvious that I missed ...

Thank you.

Re: Human mercenaries - Act 2-1 : the last house...

Postby Vesarius » 21 March 2016, 09:56

Hey there.

I've seen you post this in the steam forums as well, i figured i'd point you in the right direction.

When you start the mission you have 2 teams, one outside and one inside. I believe your first move is with a quest npc inside. First thing you do is open the doors he's beside to let out your pals. Some will be your regular units, and i think you get 2 free sisters to help you out on this mission as well. Upstairs will be the ogre you need to kill. From there you can unlock the gate which links to the rest of the underground part, or fight your way upstairs and kill the ogre/open the gate to let the rest of your team in.

There's 2 main 'houses' in there, one on the right one on the left, i assume the one on the right you can't get into... If that npc died and you didn't open any gates with him, you may be screwed and have to start over unfortunately. If you opened some gates you might be able to get in via the dungeon (stairs down) in the building on the left.

Hope that helps.

Re: Human mercenaries - Act 2-1 : the last house...

Postby Waterf4ll » 21 March 2016, 11:42

Thank you very much. I don't know how I didn't see this staircase beside Franz.
I had just pulled Franz for free others...

Thanks again.

Return to “Reikland Mercenaries”