EARLY ACCESS SUB-FORUM

General news, announcements and topics no longer valid for Mordheim: City of the Damned. No posts prior to the release date was deleted. You can still browse and read through the archives
Epy
Administrateur

EARLY ACCESS SUB-FORUM

Postby Epy » 21 November 2014, 13:07

Hello everyone,

We just want to make a quick reminder. If you want to give your feedback, report bugs, get some help with technical issues, send some suggestions and/or ask some questions to the developers about the Early Acces, we made a special sub-forum.

So please, help us to keep the official forum clean and post everything concerning the Early Acces in the dedicated sub-forum.

If you want to find the Early Access sub-forum, you can follow this link: viewforum.php?f=25

(You need to register on the official forum first to get access to this sub-forum)

Thank you, for your great support and for your interest toward Mordheim: City of the Damned.

Rogue Factor & Focus Home Interactive

spoonie

Re: EARLY ACCESS SUB-FORUM

Postby spoonie » 22 November 2014, 02:50

I think there might be something wrong - you say you want all the early access stuff in it's dedicated forum, but the only thing in the 'Early Access' section is 'Multiplayer Rendezvous' and 'Clans and Communities', so I'm not sure where we'd actually talk about anything.

Adonai

Postby Adonai » 04 December 2014, 01:42

Hello Spoonie,

Can't you access the sub part called "Feedback & Discussions with the Devs" and "Technical Support"

Feedback & Discussions with the Devs
viewforum.php?f=28

Technical Support
viewforum.php?f=30

Adonai

Kaal979

Postby Kaal979 » 26 January 2015, 13:54

I subscribed for early access around
one week ago and still no answer!

IronTarkus

Postby IronTarkus » 29 January 2015, 01:45

Wow the amount of confusion in this thread is impressive.

A developer without his name colored. Someone who can't find the early acces subsection and another who have subscribed and didnt get any answers, whatever that mean...
To hope is to believe in the probability of an event that an individual prefer - MB

Adonai

Postby Adonai » 17 February 2015, 17:45

I subscribed for early access around
one week ago and still no answer!
Hi kaal979,

What do you mean by that?

Adonai

JackAres

Postby JackAres » 04 November 2015, 14:47

My computer is decently powerful (can run Dying Light and Shadow of Mordor well). When I boot up Mordheim I only get 5 frames and I sorely want to play the game. I'm afraid to say I don't have any more details.

Does anyone have a solution/experience the same problem?

Return to “General Archives”