Mordheim: City of the Damned coverage

Feel free to promote your Community or your Clan for the Early Access of Mordheim: City of the Damned in this section.
kinghfb

Mordheim: City of the Damned coverage

Postby kinghfb » 03 February 2015, 15:14

Hi everyone!

Like a few others, I'm covering Mordheim: City of the Damned on my YouTube channel (in the footer).

When the game was released, I quickly played the tutorials and covered some first impression gameplay features and how they crossed over from tabletop:

Here's the playlist of the Tutorial missions if anyone is interested. The content has been surpassed by the patchnotes. The most current stuff is in the patch. Since then, I've covered the larger content patch, and will update with each new patch that comes out: Please let me know if I've missed important details from the patch notes, or if there's something you'd like me to cover.

Cheers all!
- Neill, your resident Witch Hunter
"As stunning as a fox"

Videos | Tweets | Photos

kinghfb

Re: Mordheim: City of the Damned coverage

Postby kinghfb » 03 February 2015, 22:23

Hello all!

Mordheim: City of the Damned 0.16.4.2 has arrived and has brought with it the following goodies:

* Cult of the Possessed Warband
* Warband Management improvements
* Reserve system
* New battlefield objectives
* Turn timer

I've played a bit of the game and blimey it is REALLY good. A couple of key changes like helmets as stun protection and the addition of skills has REALLY made this game start to come alive.

If you haven't taken the time to check it out yet, now is probably the time!

Cheers all!
- Neill, your resident Witch Hunter
"As stunning as a fox"

Videos | Tweets | Photos

Return to “Communities & Clans”