While minor, it's actually an intriguing little step as this also will affect the whole counter-attack discussion going on in various spots. Now just sitting and waiting to counter-attack is nerfed a bit...especially combined with some charge skills. Baby steps in the right direction at least. Also some fixes to make Parry (and thus heavy armor) a bit better, and changes in regards to Shield being inferior. You can yell at me for the nerf to tiring...that was my little suggestion.
We're still arguing for a bit more shield resistances added in. The number below references what tier of shield (we have tier 1 available to us currently) so we'll see 5% melee resist for having a shield.
- Parry chances for each Weapon Skill points got increased from 3% to 4%
- Cost of Disengage has been reduced to 1 SP and 2 OP
- Shield melee resistance is now 5/10/15%
- Tiring effects now adds a -10% chances to hit in melee
- Firearms now have a -10% chances to hit in range
- Successful Charge attacks will now add a debuff of -10% hit chances on the victim if they counter-attack right after