Odds of seeing cult of possessed

The place to give your feedbacks, to discuss, to submit your suggestions and ask your questions about Mordheim: City of the Damned to the Development Team.
Posts: 98
Joined: 03 December 2014, 13:53

Odds of seeing cult of possessed

Postby SixPath » 24 October 2015, 15:55

Hi, since the last patch I've never seen the cult of the possessed. I'd says it's a 60% chance of fighting mercenaries, and 20% for sisters and 20% for skaven.

I've played about 30ish games, every single one was on deadly or brutal since I started a new campaign.

Perhaps a bug since last patch that doesn't let cult ai fight in brutal or deadly?

Before last patch it was 25% for all of them roughly.

Posts: 187
Joined: 29 September 2015, 12:19

Re: Odds of seeing cult of possessed

Postby drenzul » 24 October 2015, 15:57

No, I've not seen any either, although I have been playing as them.

Been seeing lots of Skaven.... unfortunately.... every warpstone rush seems to have them.

Posts: 33
Joined: 18 October 2015, 13:01

Re: Odds of seeing cult of possessed

Postby LDiCesare » 25 October 2015, 06:41

I haven't seen a single one of them either.

Return to “Feedback & Discussions with the Devs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests