We've been working furiously to continue development and fix Major blocking issues currently seen by players
This patch comes in as 0.16.4.6. Please read below for a list of corrections, additions, and removals.
- Unit spawning on one another: Some players reported issues with online skirmish starting with units spawning on top of each other. This has been corrected, and with it, many situations that could lead to desynchronization during a Skirmish game.
- Wyrdstones rush count: Wyrdstones count issue that resulted in winning the game as soon as you looted is no more.
- Counter after parry: is now available again if the defendant has enough Offense Points available.
- Victory screen: when the enemy fails its routing test, you will now be rewarded with a proper Victory screen
- Timer sound and visual: As players requested we changed the visual of the timer, it now has only 3 digits and perform a sound notification when it’s your turn to play and when the timer reaches 10 second left to play.
- Optimization surrounding wyrdstones: we have optimized the rendering and loading of the assets.
- Visual improvements: weapon don’t disappear anymore, we added new animations for the Chaos Spawn and new running cycles for the Mercenaries.
- Overwatch: now uses the same code as Shoot which should solve the issue of the Maiden of Sigmar's range resistance being bypassed
- Shield melee resistance is now 5/10/15%
- Cost of Disengage has been reduced to 1 SP and 2 OP
- Successful Charge attacks will now add a debuff of -10% hit chances on the victim if they counter-attack right after
- In order to shoot at a target, the shooter need to see 40% and more of the victim to be able to shoot (before it was 25%). This is based on the point of view of the shooter and not from the camera
We hope this patch helps you get a better experience with the current state of our game. We aren't stopping here and the next Content Update should bring new maps to enjoy in Skirmish along with the possibility to play max ranked Warbands.
How to help us
If you find any bugs or need some technical help, please refer to the appropriate forum for bugs reporting and technical issues, and do no post in general discussions. The general discussion forum is very hard for us to navigate as there is a lot of movement, so we only look at it briefly.
If you get a game breaking bug, such as a crash to desktop, please make a post in the bug report section, and also send your output log found in your steam install directory: Steam\SteamApps\common\mordheim\mordheim_Data\output_log.txt
Email this log to email@example.com and we'll take a look at it.
Please link your post/thread in your email so we can return to it.
A DxDiag can also be helpful, and if you managed to take a screenshot that will also help quite a bit.
Rogue Factor & Focus Home Interactive