Update 3

Postby Panahasi » 18 January 2015, 10:29

Any idea when this is on it's way?

IronTarkus

Re: Update 3

Postby IronTarkus » 18 January 2015, 19:00

Very few weeks :)

Adonai
He said that on the fifth of january. So give it a couple more weeks. ;)

Good day! :D
To hope is to believe in the probability of an event that an individual prefer - MB

Panahasi

Postby Panahasi » 19 January 2015, 08:30

Thanks, but I was hoping for some sort of official announcement by now. The last was almost a month ago.

teptep

Postby teptep » 19 January 2015, 12:58

Thanks, but I was hoping for some sort of official announcement by now. The last was almost a month ago.
Yea would be nice to get at least a little bit of info on when the next update is coming and will it be a patch or the content update. and how much are they going to get done in it a rough estimate would be nice on fixes etc. kinda feels like the nice speed and info on updates etc has fallen a lot after the update before christmas. and the fact that even after the next content update there will only be skirmish modes with just another winning condition.

Cfcinhull

Postby Cfcinhull » 25 January 2015, 14:30

I'd love to know this and what's included?

Better yet how long till the full game is released??

Great job so far guys from a MASSIVE Mordheim fan!!!

Panahasi

Postby Panahasi » 26 January 2015, 09:41

Over a month, without an official announcement. I know they said very few weeks, not great to not see something official after the amount of updates before Christmas.

Just let us some know it is moving along smoothly!

teptep

Postby teptep » 26 January 2015, 12:55

Over a month, without an official announcement. I know they said very few weeks, not great to not see something official after the amount of updates before Christmas.

Just let us some know it is moving along smoothly!
next 2 weeks said on steam forum by a developer on around Friday last week. so still some time. the plan was to release content about once a month but they have had delays for some reasons see more on the steam forum because i dont remember. they should put out more official info in my opinion.

Panahasi

Postby Panahasi » 02 February 2015, 12:34

6 weeks tomorrow without an official update, getting a bit worried that this continue for some time. I haven't played since the last update as I'm waiting until the xp feature gets added.

teptep

Postby teptep » 02 February 2015, 14:32

6 weeks tomorrow without an official update, getting a bit worried that this continue for some time. I haven't played since the last update as I'm waiting until the xp feature gets added.
should be out this week. yea its good to take time and make sure everything is alright but still it has been long and i understand that they let go one of the guys working on this but they should at least give out official info and minor fixes in between updates. I cant help but notices ppl geting bored and worried and fustrated with such a long time without patches and fixes and with only 4 maps and one victory condition.

IronTarkus

Postby IronTarkus » 03 February 2015, 02:11

It wouldnt be so bad if we could finish at least half the games we start... Its just too frustrating to get a good game ruined by a desync.
To hope is to believe in the probability of an event that an individual prefer - MB

Return to “Official Announcements”