Here is the first patch for EA V2. Major changes here are for the cameras, as well as some balancing tweaks. You will see that not all bugs reported by the community are handled in this patch, but that is to be expected on such a short time frame while we continue to work on other aspects of the game to move full production forward.
If you find any bugs or need some technical help, please refer to the appropriate forum for bugs reporting and technical issues, and do no post in general discussions.
The general discussion forum is very hard for us to navigate as there is a lot of movement, so we only look at it briefly. If you get a game breaking bug, such as a crash to desktop, please make a post in the bug report section, and also send your output log found in your steam install directory: Steam\SteamApps\common\mordheim\mordheim_Data\output_log.txt
email this log to logs at rogue-factor.com and we'll take a look at it. please link this thread in your email so we can return to it.
A DxDiag can also be helpful, and if you managed to take a screenshot that will also help quite a bit.
This patch comes in as 0.15.4.7. Please read below for a list of corrections, additions, and removals.
- Cameras: The cameras for attack actions (melee / ranged) have been disabled and a fixed camera is now presented. We are looking for community comments on this.
- Typos: miscellaneous un-localised strings have been localised.
- Charge/Ambush: Charge-ing and ambushing will now have unit direct itself to enemy instead of straight line. If blocked by an obstacle, action will be cancelled.
- AI: AI warband generation has been revised, and AI teams will now have Impressive units. This should make the game more challenging.
- Skirmish menu has multiple corrections.
- Tutorials have been updated to match gameplay changes.
- Updated several instances of "invisible walls" but there are still some we know about.
- Corrected certain pathfinding problems on stairs, but others exist.
- Cost for Base Attack, Charge and Ambush is now 2 OP.
- Weapons with Tiring Effect have action costs increased by 1 OP for second and consecutive attacks and for 1 turn. The effect remains if you switch weapons. Impressive units are immune to this Effect.
- OP for Shoot and Overwatch have increased for all ranged weapons.
- The amount of OP per unit has been revised.
- Adjusted damage for Two Handed weapons and firearms.