MORDHEIM: CITY OF THE DAMNED - EARLY ACCES PHASE 2 -

All new information about Mordheim: City of the Damned Early Access
teptep

Re: MORDHEIM: CITY OF THE DAMNED - EARLY ACCES PHASE 2 -

Postby teptep » 12 December 2014, 14:54

guidance mastery was back for me now atleast
Did you customize your warband/assassin?

Maybe after changing the equipment something gets safed wrong. My human mage didnt have Blinding Light yesterday (i checked with space, the spell was not in the book), after i completely redid the human equipment. But i did just watch someone on twitch who could use Blinding Light
yea i customized and it was gone yesterday but now usable again for me even though i didnt do anything between. also wildcasting and black hunger were automatically on without casting and couldn't be cast but back to normal now also.

nithon

Postby nithon » 12 December 2014, 15:00

yea i customized and it was gone yesterday but now usable again for me even though i didnt do anything between. also wildcasting and black hunger were automatically on without casting and couldn't be cast but back to normal now also.
I read in somewhere in this forum they had another small patch this morning (couldnt find post now so i hope i didnt hallucinate) maybe the patch also fixed the skills, i will check once i get home.

Starkfield

Postby Starkfield » 12 December 2014, 15:46

Congratulations, the new update makes the game FUN.
What's not to like?

MOAR Playable warbands...
MOAR Blood... the explosions of the red stuff on a strike is gore-tastic...
MOAR Hats, Armour, Weapons
MOAR differentiation between the models
MOAR More animations for attacks (seems to me anyways)
MOAR City detritus (animated!)
MOAR Better procedural maps
MOAR More fog (seems to me anyways)
MOAR ATMOSPHERE...
MOAR of everything!
MOAR of the same please Devs!!!

p.s. there are loads more MOARS I know and I appreciate everything! But now I am being greedy, because I want MOAR!

Starkfield

Postby Starkfield » 12 December 2014, 18:29

The AI is definitely smarter - still got the silly climb up, jump down thang goin' on... That said I have been 'tested' by the AI warband twice now. I still won, but they decimated my warband before I did - more impressive though, is that the AI is now showing tactics and employing strategy. Ganging up on me... Running to engage again after smashing one of my Sisters' head in! Disengaging to reposition and even the odds elsewhere. Such FUN!!

I am a little confused by the 'buffs' I cast the AOEs 'heal' and 'speed' and I am often unsure as to their success. With the healing spell, does a huge 'BUFF' scroll down the screen when successful? Also, how do I know if the haste has been cast successfully? Members of my party in range seem to have an visual effect going on, so I assume it is related?

Also, I find it hard to work out the actual area of the AOEs - I think the camera doesn't help. Can one 'aim' or 'direct' the area of effect. Again the camera hinders positioning.

Can anyone with a bigger brain than me explain a little pleeeeaaaaase? A list of what actually happens (buff-wise) in-game would help.

I am all ears...

Starkfield
Last edited by Starkfield on 16 December 2014, 18:51, edited 2 times in total.

Ken

Postby Ken » 12 December 2014, 20:22

After the update, this morning I had a small 34.1 mb update. What is that? Did you guys had it too?
at least one of the things it fixed was not being able to put shields back onto pieces after selecting dual weapon

ReficuL999

Postby ReficuL999 » 12 December 2014, 21:12

Awesome shit!!
One thing i have noticed tho.
When i switch wepons on the chars i can see that the stats are a bit bugged.
ex:
the stats are not following, add +10: I, on say spear. change it for a 0: I, axe and a +10: I, dagger..
whatever wepons you like will do i guess. But the point is the stats do not add upp..
I can Troll the stats to uber good on low Initiative wepons or get no bonus at all on an item that would give me better stats.

Love what you are doing starting to build up :D (y)

Netzzwerg

Postby Netzzwerg » 13 December 2014, 13:34

Guys, I just wanna say thank you!

Just patched the game, headed into the warband hub and I am just stunned!

All the different looking characters make me really believe that we will be able to create the warband we really like to create!

And all the weapons that are in now, hunting rifles, handguns and all the different stats and all - I just see so much potential in this game right now!

Keep it up, I'm off to Mordheim now :D

Just played a round and it feels really good. Especially seeing all the modifiers for all the different actions now is pretty good! Happy so far, keep it up!

E/ But you still need to work a lot on the camera, right now it's just so messy and clunky. And I noticed a few Sisters of Sigmar animation bugs where their arms are akwardly bugging around while holding a weapon.

Omarcomin

Postby Omarcomin » 16 December 2014, 18:49

Is there a rough release schedule so I can stop checking every week for updates? A rough idea of when the next patch will be? Likely in the new year?

Return to “Official Announcements”