Release Notes Early Access V1 Patch 1

All new information about Mordheim: City of the Damned Early Access
Tommorrowftw

Re: Release Notes Early Access V1 Patch 1

Postby Tommorrowftw » 06 December 2014, 15:21

Awesome, I cant wait to try multiplayer, I have faith this game will be great upon final release ! cheers, I will play and let you know my thoughts ! :D

Craven

Postby Craven » 07 December 2014, 19:40

Hey. I and by the looks of it many others have been having an issue with multiplayer games crashing mid game. Thanks for your hard work and the update though, so far the game has been really good even at the more basic level.

Grugknuckles

Postby Grugknuckles » 07 December 2014, 21:03

It's nice, but we need more content, this early access really start to be super boring with only 2 warbands and not much to do.
It's just so repetitive, I have stopped playing it. Please add more playable content.
This. The game has a lot of real potential. But what Mordheimers REALLY want to do is to manage their warbands. And play new warbands.

The game feels like it's not ready for the public yet.

thomas aagaard

Postby thomas aagaard » 08 December 2014, 00:07

That is what you get with early access ;-)
Thomas Aagaard
9th Stirland Regiment of Spears...

Lexxx20

Postby Lexxx20 » 08 December 2014, 08:09

It's nice, but we need more content, this early access really start to be super boring with only 2 warbands and not much to do.
It's just so repetitive, I have stopped playing it. Please add more playable content.
This. The game has a lot of real potential. But what Mordheimers REALLY want to do is to manage their warbands. And play new warbands.

Yeah, you need to know what Early Access is, mate. Or read the game's description before buying it.
"God takes care of himself and you of you" - Isaac Brock

Katzengott

Postby Katzengott » 08 December 2014, 20:58

Yeah we're not 'the public' dude we're a selected band of warriors, the chosen few who were there from the very beginning, we were in the Temple of Sigmar before the Sisters man. We'll get tons of free DLC and extra heraldry only early access buyers get so once it's released to 'the public' they will know our names and shiver with fear.

Kharnack

Postby Kharnack » 08 December 2014, 21:22

thomas aagaard hat geschrieben:
Epy hat geschrieben:
Reduced damage of ranged weapons

In my oppinion the damage was not the problem.

Firing into melee is. And rate of fire for all firearms and crossbows.
Make the rifle and similar into a weapon that you only fire every second turn, but with high damage.
+1 (more damage, further range, longer reload cycles, but less accuracy with movement, cover, target in CC, etc., would be much appreciated!)
Absolutely! Increase damage, reduce fire rate, higher penalties for moving and firing, firing into cover, or into melee. Missed shot into melee should then have a chance to hit own team. Reducing damage is just a bandage on the real problem, which is to hit chances. This is where the tweaking needs to happen.

Just a few ideas:
Dual pistols, fire one each round or both for more damage every other round
Bow every round
crossbow and rifle/musket every other round

Skaw

Postby Skaw » 08 December 2014, 22:02

Crossbow could (should?) be a "Move or shoot" weapon

ReficuL999

Postby ReficuL999 » 08 December 2014, 22:12

I think its wieard that you clame to have fixed a lot of buggs like stairs and rooms you cant enter or exit.. still cant enter or exit some buldings climb some stairs (whit some units or just from turn to turn..) often happens that you cant engage enemys in stairs so if you play empire you can just block of buldings and shoot untill you win.. also its not that good that you made shooting less power full.

I Play whit my brother al the time and i win becuse i can block his way and shoot him in combat.. what you should do is make shooting more powerfull and take away the shooting at uintits in CC for the purpus of a stable game?

teptep

Postby teptep » 08 December 2014, 23:24

I think its wieard that you clame to have fixed a lot of buggs like stairs and rooms you cant enter or exit.. still cant enter or exit some buldings climb some stairs (whit some units or just from turn to turn..) often happens that you cant engage enemys in stairs so if you play empire you can just block of buldings and shoot untill you win.. also its not that good that you made shooting less power full.

I Play whit my brother al the time and i win becuse i can block his way and shoot him in combat.. what you should do is make shooting more powerfull and take away the shooting at uintits in CC for the purpus of a stable game?
i don't think it has been said that they have fixed the bugs u mentioned... they have said that in in patch with content they will be fixed. we will see that then. i think its fine that shooting is less powerfull since i can always focus more on melee and crush the enemy there and send melee from the sides to pick off the ranged. when ranged is less deadly than melee if u have many units using ranged in a building for example i can crush ur melee by focusing on melee and make u route or eventually get to u in melee after ur melee is dead. i think it would be rather boring if u couldnt shoot into CC since if all units were in CC u would just have to change all ranged weps to melee and it would make it less tactical. one option would be that shooting into melee would be possible but with the risk of hitting your own/less chance to hit. this has been previosly suggested and it would be ok in my opinion.

Return to “Official Announcements”