You will find below a reminder which will tell you the current and the incoming content in the Early Acces of Mordheim: City of the Damned.
- 3 WARBANDS with one preset roster each – The Sisters of Sigmar, the Human Mercenaries from the Empire and the Skaven from Clan Eshin
- WARBAND MANAGEMENT: adjust your Warband's weaponry and equipment (which will expand throughout the Early Access phase)
- 2 PROCEDURAL MAPS AND 2 UNIQUE MAPS (the procedural maps have randomly generated elements meaning they will never be the same)
- BATTLE FOR VICTORY: classic deathmatch with preset Warbands for single player and multiplayer
- 4 TUTORIALS to teach the core mechanics of the game
- 1 NEW WARBAND The Cult of the Possessed, with one preset roster
- EXTENDED WARBAND MANAGEMENT: switch and replace units from the reserve into your Warband
- NEW SKIRMISH MISSION OBJECTIVES
List is subject to change depending on your feedback.
- WARBAND MANAGEMENT:
- Hire new units and customize your roster
- Gain XP and upgrade their attribute & skill points
- Aesthetic clothing and equipment customization for all Warbands
- Buy new items and equip units
- Item enchantment mechanic
- Upkeep payment system
- Extended level cap for the Warbands
- Wyrdstones smuggling mechanic to improve faction favor across different factions
- PERMADEATH AND INJURIES: out of action units will now have to face the consequences of falling in combat
- NEW SINGLE PLAYER MODES:
- Campaign with 2 Acts and 8 unique missions for each Warband (the 4 missions from Act1 will be progressively distributed during Early Access, the 4 missions from Act2 will be available at release)
- Skirmish modes (more victory conditions in addition to Battle for Victory)
- 4 DRAMATIS PERSONAE (one per faction): these are powerful allies that you can play during your solo campaign missions
- MONSTER UNITS: denizens of Mordheim lurking in the dark corners of the city
- 6 NEW UNIQUE MAPS: offering new environments for the main missions of your campaign. These maps can also be used in other single player/multiplayer modes.
- 6 NEW PROCEDURAL MAPS: offering unlimited side missions for the solo campaign. These maps can also be used in other single player/multiplayer modes
- NEW MULTIPLAYER MODES: Skirmish modes (more victory conditions in addition to Battle for Victory)
- MORE SUPPORTED LANGUAGES
Thank you for your interest toward Mordheim: City of the Damned, and thank you for your support!
Rogue Factor & Focus Home Interactive.