We've been working extremely hard to continue development and fix Major blocking issues currently seen by players.
This patch comes in as 0.22.4.26. Please read below for a list of corrections, additions, and removals.
- Contest Mode (Skirmish games with progression)
- Special Note: we are working on Achievements right now so you can see we have some, but there’s no way to unlock them yet, it’ll come in the future. Achievements are not retroactive
- Daemons will now properly have skills to use
- Daemons will only appear when you have at least 1 warrior Rank 6 or above
- Daemons will now only appear in Brutal or Deadly missions
- Daemons will now focus on closest enemies all the time instead of going to the weakest one if they are not engaged, unless they have a kill opportunity
- XP gained from surviving a battle has been increased back to 2
- Already suffering from Stupidity, the Rat Ogre will never gain the Skull Fracture injury anymore
- The text of “Safe Return” after the battle has been adjusted to be clearer
- Campaign Story missions enemies will now properly get the “Normal” buff
- Fixed an issue with the warband rotation while you face AI to make sure you will see them all on a more regular basis
- Fixed an issue where some props in Story missions would create invisible collisions when removed
- Progression to reach Rank 6 and above on units has been increased slightly (warband was left as it is)
- Modified some of the cameras in game:
- Improved Athletic cams
- AoE cam allows rotation along with look up and down
- Watch cam was slightly improved (camera when it is not your turn)
- Fixed an issue where the Boss of the warband would still give 80% of the Wyrdstone worth instead of 50% as intended
- More HDD Space optimizations: the game is now 7GB large versus more than 20GB before
- More material and LODs optimizations: LODs should pop up less during the game, loading should be tightly faster and the number of FPS should increase in some missions.
- New loading Screens... a lot of new loading screens (242 in total)
- Fixed the Maiden so she can use normal Flails and great Flails while keeping her unique visual for these weapons
- Made the Maiden Flail and Great Flail labelled as “Legacy”. They still can be used but none will drop anymore or appear in the merchant list. They can be sold like any other weapons
How to help us
If you find any bugs or need some technical help, please refer to the appropriate forum for bugs reporting and technical issues, and do no post in general discussions. The general discussion forum is very hard for us to navigate as there is a lot of movement, so we only look at it briefly.
If you get a game breaking bug, such as a crash to desktop, please make a post in the bug report section, and also send your output log found in your steam install directory: Steam\SteamApps\common\mordheim\mordheim_Data\output_log.txt
Email this log to logs at rogue-factor.com and we'll take a look at it. Please link your post/thread in your email so we can return to it. A DxDiag can also be helpful, and if you managed to take a screenshot that will also help quite a bit.