We've been working extremely hard to continue development and fix Major blocking issues currently seen by players.
This patch comes in as 0.22.4.11. Please read below for a list of corrections, additions, and removals.
- Verminkin will now starts with Shurikens in their second weapon set when hired
- Added an indication for points of interest (search and Wyrdstones) to show they have searched (an eye icon) and another one to show those who have been emptied (a red eye icon). The second one will only be added if you have a visual of the point of interest
- Fixed the name generation to take into account the unit type (no more mercenaries with Ogre names)
- Reduced the duration of the Tzeentch Curse “Mind Eaten” and the Divine Wrath “Abandoned” to 5 turns instead of 10
- The distance from where AI sees you have been reduced from 50m to 30m
- Reinforcements should start appearing a bit earlier in campaign missions (except missions in the Library)
- Market list should not refresh to the top when selling items anymore
- Filters have been added in the Shop panel to sort items by type
- You’ll now be able to increase stats in the Information section of the warriors
- Fixed multiple body parts and equipment issues (work in progress)
- Optimized some assets for a better loading and faster rendering (work in progress)
- Improved lighting (work in progress)
- Changed the Warlock starting spell from Curse of Rust to Blinding Light.
- Changed the Sigmarite Matriarch starting spell from “Sinful Speech” to “Sigmar’s Might”.
- Changed the Maiden of Sigmar starting spell from “Sigmar’s Might” to “Sinful Speech”.
- For any of the effects above, if you had already trained the Mastery version, it will be added if there’s an empty spell slot. If you filled all of your spell slots, one of the spells will be invisible for this Warlock, we’re sorry about this. If you already new the basic spell, sadly you’ll have it twice now. The only thing we can suggest is to restart that character type if this is an issue.
- Swarm: the chances to hit has been reduced to 5% for the regular version and 10% for the mastery version
- Fixed an issue with Lad’s Got Talent and Born Leader that kept the units in the wrong slot. These skills can now only be learned from the Reserve to avoid this behavior
- Heavy Armor, Light Armor and Helmet now display properly that “Disrupting” only affects Arcane casters, not Divine ones.
- The Commander skill now reduced the upkeep costs by 4 gold for the regular version and by 8 gold for the mastery version.
- The Healer skill now reduced the injury cost by 2 gold for the regular version and by 4 gold for the mastery version.
- The Explorer skill has been revised and will now increase the chances to get the highest quality mission of the randomized difficulty by 10% for the Normal version, and by 20% for the Mastery version
- AI will now use all type of skills based on his rating and those available to him during the generation of the warband
- Missions remains sorted from Normal, Hard, Brutal and Deadly
- The rating difference is between 0 to 5% form Normal missions and between 0 to 10% for other difficulties
- AI will not have more units than you anymore
- Every difficulty will have different chances to spawn density of Search Points
- Normal: Very Poor (40%), Poor (35%), Average (25%)
- Hard: Poor (30%), Average (50%), Good (20%)
- Brutal: Average (30%), Good (60%), Exceptional (10%)
- Deadly: Good (75%), Exceptional (25%)
- Every difficulty will have different chances to spawn density of Wyrdstones
- Normal: Very Poor (25%), Poor (25%), Average (50%)
- Hard: Poor (15%), Average (50%), Good (35%)
- Brutal: Average (20%), Good (50%), Exceptional (30%)
- Deadly: Good (65%), Exceptional (35%)
- Every difficulty will improve some of the AI stats by:
- Normal: Wounds +10%, Damage +5% (all type)
- Hard: Wounds +20%, Damage +10% (all type)
- Brutal: Wounds +30%, Damage +15% (all type)
- Deadly: Wounds +40%, Damage +20% (all type)
- Every difficulty will let you gather a different % of the remaining Loot and Wyrdstones:
- Normal: 35%
- Hard: 45%
- Brutal: 55%
- Deadly: 65%
- Difficulties higher than normal will give an extra amount of XP (the underdog bonus)
- Hard: +1XP
- Brutal: +2XP
- Deadly: +3XP
We hope this patch helps you get a better experience with the current state of our game. We aren't stopping and there should be more patches/updates coming up soon with more things to enjoy and new features.
How to help us
If you find any bugs or need some technical help, please refer to the appropriate forum for bugs reporting and technical issues, and do no post in general discussions. The general discussion forum is very hard for us to navigate as there is a lot of movement, so we only look at it briefly.
If you get a game breaking bug, such as a crash to desktop, please make a post in the bug report section, and also send your output log found in your steam install directory: Steam\SteamApps\common\mordheim\mordheim_Data\output_log.txt
Email this log to logs at rogue-factor.com and we'll take a look at it. Please link your post/thread in your email so we can return to it. A DxDiag can also be helpful, and if you managed to take a screenshot that will also help quite a bit.