We've been working furiously to continue development and fix Major blocking issues currently seen by players.
This patch comes in as 0.21.4.7. Please read below for a list of corrections, additions, and removals.
- The damage of the Deadly Divine Wrath and Tzeentch Curses have been increased to 6666
- Featureless Face: the bonus for this mutation has been increased to 100% for Perception
- Stats should now be capped properly at 25 for Impressive units and 20 for all other units
- Increased the trigger size of Wyrdstones to facilitate gathering
- Mordheim's Curse will now properly add 15% with each time it is added instead of 10%
- Switching between units, in the inventory, will now reset the focus on the main hand slot and update the inventory list
- Base stats are now maxed out using unit type
- Improved overview map
- AI improvements
- Fixed issue with some Units that blocked the player from properly cycling actions
- Fixed issue with fleeing unit not being properly synchronized in multiplayer
- Fixed search points with no trigger in tutorial 3
- Fixed controller related issues
- Fixed camera issues with large Units
- Fixed procedural Warband generation for rank 0
- Fixed issue with some Skaven body parts when selecting a pimple based skin colour
- Fixed a desync happening when players were exiting an AoE zone.
- Fixed current action's information panel not having the proper values.
- Fixed some collision issues in the Quayside map.
- Added a new item for the head slot called “Amulet” which increases Magic Resistance of the user by 3%/6%/9%
- You can wait to see them pop in the market if your warband is already created, or they will be added in War Chests of newly created warbands
Runes & Marks
- Rune/Mark of Movement: it now becomes Rune/Mark of Escape and will only increase movement after the action Flee or a Disengage. The movement bonus remains until an action is taken.
- Mark of Devotion: Will now apply the proper percentage instead of one higher than it should
We hope this patch helps you get a better experience with the current state of our game. We aren't stopping and there should be an update coming up soon with more things to enjoy and new features.
How to help us
If you find any bugs or need some technical help, please refer to the appropriate forum for bugs reporting and technical issues, and do no post in general discussions. The general discussion forum is very hard for us to navigate as there is a lot of movement, so we only look at it briefly.
If you get a game breaking bug, such as a crash to desktop, please make a post in the bug report section, and also send your output log found in your steam install directory: Steam\SteamApps\common\mordheim\mordheim_Data\output_log.txt
Email this log to logs at rogue-factor.com and we'll take a look at it. Please link your post/thread in your email so we can return to it. A DxDiag can also be helpful, and if you managed to take a screenshot that will also help quite a bit.