We've been working furiously to continue development and fix Major blocking issues currently seen by players.
This patch comes in as 0.19.4.10. Please read below for a list of corrections, additions, and removals.
- Improved oil bomb
- Fixed issues with shrouding mist not applying it's effects correctly
- Improved ambush and zone AoE sync
- Fixed desync on engaged
- Fixed crossing an zone AoE, when ambushing
- Fixed Traps triggering when charging
- Game should no longer freeze when shooting a target with no possible animation bones to target
- Fixed crash in range combat
- Fixed unit lock with no action when leaving a friendly circle and closing the overview at the same time
- Fixed crash in overview for Warbands with no wagons
- Fixed main menu load campaign list display with for non 16:9 resolutions
- Fixed an AI loop when engaged through wall (It's still possible to engage through wall, but you wont get stuck anymore)
- Fixed an error occurring when looting a container with more slots than the unit has
- Continue will now correctly select the latest savegame
- Fixed and improved graphical post processes
- Improved overview display
- Players can no longer join lobbies if the game version numbers don't match
- Fixed invisible lobby issue
- Fixed screen resolution overrides when launching the game
- We started to re-write the descriptions of Enchantments, Skills and Spells. Some of them will be added in the patch.
- Maximum Stats adjustments:
- Maiden of Sigmar: -2 max Leadership, -1 max Intelligence, -1 max Weapon Skill
- Matriarch: +1 max Toughness, +1 max Accuracy
- Novice: +1 max Strength
- Sister: -3 max Leadership, -2 max Alertness
- Darksoul: -3 max Leadership, -2 max Weapon Skill
- Possessed: -2 max Strength, -1 max Alertness, -1 max Weapon Skill, -1 max Accuracy
- Purifier: +1 max Agility
- Marauder: -2 max Accuracy, -1 max Alertness, -1 max Leadership, -1 Strength
- Sister Superior: -3 max Leadership, -1 max Weapon Skill, -1 max Accuracy
- Weeping Blades: 34-42 dmg. Remains Fast. Remains Parrying weapon. Poison stays as is.
- Bracers: 36-46 dmg. Remains Fast. Still prevent Parry. Lost their hit chances bonus.
- Fighting Claws: 38-46 dmg. Remains Very Fast. Remains parrying weapon. Keeps climb and bypass armor bonus. Lose it's Ambush damage increase.
- Removed the option to Delay for the AI to prevent Delay loops during AI's turn
- Chains of Chaos Mastery: it will now block Order and Order mastery properly
- Lad’s got talent Mastery: gives an extra 2 Offense Points to bring the unit on par with other Heroes
- Retreat: will properly not work on units who cannot flee or disengage
- Ignore Pain: The Armor absorption of the regular skill has been increased to 10%. Can now only be used once per turn
- Ignore Pain Mastery: the cost in Wounds has been reduced to 10. Can now only be used once per turn
- Daredevil: the requirement to take the skills is now 12 strength for the normal version and 15 for the mastery
- Strongblow: the requirement to take the skills is now 9 strength for the normal version and 12 for the mastery
How to help us
If you find any bugs or need some technical help, please refer to the appropriate forum for bugs reporting and technical issues, and do no post in general discussions. The general discussion forum is very hard for us to navigate as there is a lot of movement, so we only look at it briefly.
If you get a game breaking bug, such as a crash to desktop, please make a post in the bug report section, and also send your output log found in your steam install directory: Steam\SteamApps\common\mordheim\mordheim_Data\output_log.txt
Email this log to logs at rogue-factor.com and we'll take a look at it. Please link your post/thread in your email so we can return to it. A DxDiag can also be helpful, and if you managed to take a screenshot that will also help quite a bit.
Rogue Factor & Focus Home Interactive