We've been working furiously to continue development and fix Major blocking issues currently seen by players.
This patch comes in as 0.18.4.5. Please read below for a list of corrections, additions, and removals.
- Combat Log: Added poison resist; When a Unit makes a roll and its not its turn, its name will show in the combat log
- GUI: Added scrolling to chat and combat log, plus a bigger mode to combat log (press the "L" key a second time to extend it)
- FX: Added trails on Cult of the Possessed Units arm mutations.
- Action wheel: options can now be clicked with the mouse pointer.
- Unit Management: zoom-in on the Unit is now possible
- Quick adjustments on Tutorial 01 to have the units act when they are supposed to
- Quick adjustments on Tutorial 02 to have enough SP to perform the actions they are supposed to
- Quick adjustments on Tutorial 03 to have the units act when they are supposed to
- Quick adjustments on Tutorial 04 to have the units act when they are supposed to
- Camp and skirmish will now show the proper leader if a unit learned the skill "Born Leader"
- Hide alternate weapon set in the combat and hideout when unit can't swap weapons
- Fixed graphical bug in the initiative ladder
- Fixed divine wrath value in the right warning message when selecting a divine spell
- Fixed curse targeting an area and targeting nobody
- Fixed chat log input lock when receiving a message and writing a message
- Fixed rank of unit in a skirmish AI warband
- Fixed unit generation in a skirmish AI warband, more heroes and impressive in the warband
- Fixed item attributes and enchantments not properly applied
- Fixed "Blessing of Filth" active skill
- Fixed meshes of most of the Cult of the Possessed warband
- Fixed textures of the Mercenary Ogre and the skaven Rat Ogre
- Curse roll will now tell Succeeded when caster do not get a curse
- Fixed "Tiring Effect" and "Mordheim Curse" applying effect before the end of the action
- Fixed respec and generating random mutations
- It is now possible to reset the controls mappings with the (Y) Xbox controller button.
- The following units had 1 statistic they couldn’t max out with the advancement they were receiving. We shuffled some points around as follow.
- Assassin Adept: Was impossible to maximize Agility. Modification are +2 Physical advance, -1 Mental advance, -1 Martial advance
- Novice: Was impossible to maximize Accuracy. Modification are -2 Mental advance, +2 Martial advance
- Brethren: Was impossible to maximize Accuracy. Modification are -2 Mental, +2 Martial
- Mace melee hit chances bonus increased to 8%/10%/12%
- Bracers melee hit chances bonus increased to 15/20/25%
- The Rune “Expertise” got its bonus increased to 3%/6% chances to hit for the 1 handed version
- The Rune “Expertise” got its bonus increased to 6%/12% chances to hit for the 2 handed version
- The Rune “Perseverance” got its bonus increased to 5%/10% chances to hit for the 1 handed version
- The Rune “Perseverance” got its bonus increased to 10%/20% chances to hit for the 2 handed version
- The Rune “Perseverance” got its bonus increased to 10%/20% chances to hit for the range version
- Dual Wield: the Damage penalty has been reduced to 30%
- Two Handed: The damage penalty of Tiring has been reduced to 15%
- Open Wound: The Debuff description now has an Effect Type
- The following attribute have been changed:
- Agility: each points also gives 1% Melee Resistance
- Strength: each points also reduce enemy Parry chances by 2%
- Toughness: each points also gives 1% Range Resistance
- Alertness: the Range Resistance per point has been reduced to 1% (instead of 2%)
- Weapon Skill: the Melee Resistance per point has been reduced to 1% (instead of 2%)
- Accuracy: each points also reduce enemy Dodge chances by 2%
- The skill “Armor Proficient” has properly been set to release.
- The skill “Knee Shot” has properly been set to release.
- The skill Guidance has been moved to the Leadership Skill Line
- The skill War Cry has been moved to the Leadership Leader Skill Line
- The skill Guidance has been given to the Eshin Sorcerer by default
- Skills that triggers on “Wyrdstone pickup” are note stackable anymore to fix problematic issues:
- Repentance. No changes to the effect
- Shadow Lord’s touch. The bonus increases to 5%
- Warp Rage. The bonus increases to 15%
- Warp Resonance. The bonus increases to 15%
- Knowledge: Mordheim: the master version has its bonus lowered to 2 meters
- Pinning Shot: The Strategy Point penalty has been reduced to 1 for the normal version and 3 for the mastered version
- Adrenaline Rush: the wound cost of the regular version has been lowered to 30 wounds. The cost of the master version has been increased to 60 wounds.
- Righteous Fury: the hit penalty has been lowered to 25% for the normal version and 15% for the mastered
- Divine Revelation: the Range Resistance has been reduced to 25% and the melee to 5% for the normal version, and 50% range and 10% melee for the mastered version
- Armor of Lead: the movement penalty of the mastered version has been reduced to 3 meters
- Armor of Lead: fixed the debuff information. It was displaying the regular information to the victim instead of the mastered information
- Sigmar’s Sight: the perception bonus has been increased to 50%
- Featureless Face: the perception bonus of the Mutation has been increased to 50%
- Adaptable Defense: the melee resistance bonus has been reduced to 3%
- Web of Steel: now also provide a counter-attack reduction after a successful parry
- Onslaught: now also provide a counter-attack reduction after a successful parry
- Bless with Filth: the poison resist is now checked on the damage instead of the on turn start. The apply has been fixed
- Anticipation: bonus has been reduced to 2% for the normal version and 4% for the mastery version
- Guidance: Fixed an issue where Guidance would not immune against stupidity
We hope this patch helps you get a better experience with the current state of our game. We aren't stopping and there should be an update coming up soon with more maps to enjoy Skirmish game, Rune/Mark system, the combat log and a chat system.
How to help us
If you find any bugs or need some technical help, please refer to the appropriate forum for bugs reporting and technical issues, and do no post in general discussions. The general discussion forum is very hard for us to navigate as there is a lot of movement, so we only look at it briefly.
If you get a game breaking bug, such as a crash to desktop, please make a post in the bug report section, and also send your output log found in your steam install directory: Steam\SteamApps\common\mordheim\mordheim_Data\output_log.txt
Email this log to logs at rogue-factor.com and we'll take a look at it. Please link your post/thread in your email so we can return to it. A DxDiag can also be helpful, and if you managed to take a screenshot that will also help quite a bit.
Rogue Factor & Focus Home Interactive