Forums Migration

Discussions about news published on the official website.
Drildgen

Forums Migration

Postby Drildgen » 25 November 2015, 19:34

Greetings everyone!

First of all, I would like to apologize for my sporadic presence on the forums lately. Don't be mad because I have a good excuse and it's coming...

Actually, I've been working really hard on the back-end of the forums to perform a transition to the new and improved version of them. Since the game is no longer in Early Access and fully launched, we will stop supporting the "Early Access Forums" and migrate to the official "Live" forums.

Here's a quick overview of the new structure so you can familiarize with it before it goes live:

Official Announcements
  • News & Announcements
  • Official Patch Notes
  • Forum Rules
Warbands Discussion
  • Reikland Mercenaries
  • Skaven of Clan Eshin
  • Sisters of Sigmar
  • Cult of the Possessed
Community
  • General Discussion
  • Gentlemen of Mordheim
  • Stories and Background
  • Fun Stuff
Support
  • Technical Support
  • Bug Report
  • Feedbacks
Archives
  • Early Access Archives
  • General Archives
This new structure will be a lot easier for you guys to use and for us to monitor, keep up to date and support you! It's gonna be a win-win situation for everyone!! :) Now, you're probably wondering what's gonna happen with your old and/or current topics posted. This is how we will proceed:
  • All "General" topics posted prior to November 19th will be archived in the "General Archives" section. You will be able to browse and read this forum but won't be able to reply or update archived topics.
  • All "Early Access" topics posted prior to November 19th will be archived in the "Early Access Archives" section. You will be able to browse and read this forum but won't be able to reply or update archived topics.
  • All "General" topics poster after November 19th will be moved to the appropriated section of the new forums. You will be able to browse, read and update these topics.
  • All "Early Access" topics poster after November 19th will be moved to the appropriated section of the new forums. You will be able to browse, read and update these topics.
I hope this information satisfies you and I will make sure we go through a smooth transition to the new structure. Please feel free to post your feedbacks here and I will keep you guys informed during the procedure which will take some time because there's quite a few topics to go through! ;)

Best regards,
Good hunting in the streets of Mordheim!

-Drildgen

Return to “News”