Search found 11 matches

Go to advanced search

by Ordrek
08 January 2016, 17:38
Forum: Skaven of Clan Eshin
Topic: Building Skaven for PvP Environments
Replies: 13
Views: 12249

Re: Building Skaven for PvP Environments

Of course it is possible to make a build that counters any other particular build, but the opportunity costs for many of them is that they suck vs other common builds. Can you post an anti magic build that isnt torn apart by ranged or melee? Or that simply has no clear role if the favored target isn...
by Ordrek
07 January 2016, 18:26
Forum: Skaven of Clan Eshin
Topic: Building Skaven for PvP Environments
Replies: 13
Views: 12249

Re: Building Skaven for PvP Environments

The shooting comment was more for the headshot guy who also has exhaustion, not the poison guy who is about keeping advancing melee units at bay. Skaven certainly can still hit and run with shurikens. Range 25 combined eith their movement is plenty. It is tougher against merc overwatch, but that iss...
by Ordrek
07 January 2016, 07:04
Forum: Skaven of Clan Eshin
Topic: Building Skaven for PvP Environments
Replies: 13
Views: 12249

Re: Building Skaven for PvP Environments

You can further mitigate ranged with Careful Approach. My melee resist builds take this as the 4th mastery. Along with Enshrouding Mists, they push 135 ranged resist, and more while in melee. However, magic is still a major issue... comets in particular. I have been attempting to build mutants with ...
by Ordrek
07 January 2016, 07:04
Forum: Skaven of Clan Eshin
Topic: Building Skaven for PvP Environments
Replies: 13
Views: 12249

Re: Building Skaven for PvP Environments

You can furyhe mitigate ranged with Careful Approach. My melee resist builds take this as the 4th mastery. Along with Enshrouding Mists, they push 135 ranged resist, and more while in melee. However, magic is still a major issue... comets in particular. I have been attempting to build mutants with D...
by Ordrek
28 December 2015, 14:46
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Wounds and Poultice
Replies: 12
Views: 7134

Re: Wounds and Poultice

But is there anyway to alleviate the consequences of postcoital injury roll after being knocked out cold?
I don't know what's happening on your screen when you play, but I would love to see the entries on this injury table!
by Ordrek
27 December 2015, 01:23
Forum: Skaven of Clan Eshin
Topic: Dodge Tanks?
Replies: 15
Views: 9443

Re: Dodge Tanks?

When talking about chances there is always a 5% chance to succeed or fail, think of a mechanic and it applies. Drildgen can correct me if i am wrong. That is incorrect. There is a max 95% chance to succeed, but chance to succeed can go as low as 1%. Since melee resist tanks rely on lowering an enem...
by Ordrek
26 December 2015, 06:27
Forum: Skaven of Clan Eshin
Topic: Dodge Tanks?
Replies: 15
Views: 9443

Re: Dodge Tanks?

It doesn't matter how much damage you do if you never get it. I just played a game where one of my heroes literally tanked the entire enemy warband (all 4 of them) and killed all of them. I just let all of them live until I got all of them within one hit and then one hit each of them all in one turn...
by Ordrek
17 December 2015, 21:33
Forum: Cult of the Possessed
Topic: Vanish back to the realm of Chaos
Replies: 2
Views: 2244

Re: Vanish back to the realm of Chaos

Yep.
by Ordrek
17 December 2015, 06:59
Forum: Skaven of Clan Eshin
Topic: Dodge Tanks?
Replies: 15
Views: 9443

Re: Dodge Tanks?

Try a Melee Resist build instead. You can get enemy to-hit chance down to 1%, and it has no limit on number of swings it can take. Assassins and Nightrunners make the best MR tanks. Max out Agility and Weapon Skill, take Defensive Stance, Shield Mastery, and Awareness. Use Shields of Shielding. Buff...
by Ordrek
17 December 2015, 06:52
Forum: Skaven of Clan Eshin
Topic: Skaven Character Builds
Replies: 14
Views: 15563

Re: Skaven Character Builds

Enshrouding mist has to be my favourate spell for rats its just so damned good at countering ranged and providing extra defence against melee, meaning I can go toe to toe 1 on 1 with deadly enemies and win, though it doesn't work against skaven... Enshrouding Mist doesn't provide any protection fro...

Go to advanced search

cron